Saturday, May 5, 2007

I heart muffins

Might I just say that Duck Soup in Hamden makes the most amazing muffins ever? My coworker brought me a muffin from there this morning as a "going away gift" and it was absolutely wonderful. The thing was FULL of berries and perfectly crispy around the top. And perfectly moist. I truly enjoyed that muffin. And I was sooooooo full afterwards :-p

In other news I lost somewhere between 10 and 15 pounds in the course of all this stress. Apparently I just stopped eating or something. And drinking lots of tea (yeah, like that's unusual). And I still am having a hard time with it. Oh well. Now I need a new wardrobe because none of my clothes fit! YAY SHOPPING!

BUT now that I'm not moving to New York, hopefully I'll de-stress soon. And hopefully I'll be making more money soon! That and my evil roommate and neighbor and doctor, who I love unconditionally, made me join the gym. So now we go to the gym all the time and hopefully that will help reduce my blood pressure and stress and ensure that I won't gain any weight back.

No comments: